These were pretty messy to make, but man are they some chocolately-peanut-buttery-goodness in a ball!
1/2 cup honey (can also use agave nectar)
1 cup Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup quick oats
1 cup natural peanut butter
Mix all together with hands (gets messy). Roll into tablespoon-size balls.
I rolled and placed onto wax paper, then stuck them in the fridge. You can also put them in the freezer too, but definitely do one of the two because of the natural peanut butter.
I'm going to try PB2 next time cause this took most of my natural peanut butter stash. The recipe said it would make about 10 balls, but I made about 16. I also might half the recipe next time too.
1/2 cup honey (can also use agave nectar)
1 cup Chocolate Shakeology
1 cup quick oats
1 cup natural peanut butter
Mix all together with hands (gets messy). Roll into tablespoon-size balls.
I rolled and placed onto wax paper, then stuck them in the fridge. You can also put them in the freezer too, but definitely do one of the two because of the natural peanut butter.
I'm going to try PB2 next time cause this took most of my natural peanut butter stash. The recipe said it would make about 10 balls, but I made about 16. I also might half the recipe next time too.
No comments:
Post a Comment