Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ChaLEAN Extreme - Day 60


Day 1Day 30Day 60Day 90
Weight152146142.2
Chest373736.5
Waist (at belly button)3634.7534.5
Hips (at widest part)403938.25
R Upper Thigh/Abductor2423.522
L Upper Thigh/Abductor23.523.522
R Arm (7in from shoulder)111110.5
L Arm (7in from shoulder)111110.75

Down another 3.8 lbs and 5.25 inches since day 30 (9.8 lbs and 8 inches total)! I'm pretty happy about those numbers. This month was very challenging because I went out of town to Reno for Tailhook and we celebrated Kevin's first birthday. I was very busy and not always able to get my workouts in and not always able to eat healthy when we were out of town and there were some indulgences because we were considering it a mini-vacation since Jeff and I were sans Kevin for the weekend.

I'm looking forward to the last month of CE, the Lean Phase, and am so close to my next goal weight of 140. That will mark my 30 pound weight loss with Beachbody and I'll be down 38 for the year total.

I've been trying to figure out which program I want to do next and I think I'm leaning toward TurboFire.


No comments:

Post a Comment