Results
Over the last 2 weeks, I've really seen a big change in my body. I think even more so that the first 4 weeks. The Burn it Up! DVD is a really good workout and I tried to do the Slim & 6-pack workout as much as I could the last 2 weeks as well.Numbers don't lie!
| Day 1 | Day 30 | Day 45 | |
| Weight | 170.6 | 166.2 | 162.6 |
| Chest | 40.5 | 39 | 37.75 |
| Waist (at belly button) | 39 | 38.25 | 37.5 |
| Hips (at widest part) | 44 | 43 | 42 |
| R Upper Thigh/Abductor | 25.25 | 25 | 25 |
| L Upper Thigh/Abductor | 25 | 24.5 | 24 |
| R Arm (7in from shoulder) | 12.5 | 12 | 11 |
| L Arm (7in from shoulder) | 12.5 | 12 | 11 |
In 45 days (a little over 6 weeks), I've lost 8 lbs and 10.5 inches!
Review
I honestly think this program, along with proper nutrition guidelines, can work for anyone no matter your current fitness level. The first DVD, Start it Up!, starts you out slow and really focuses on cardio. Then when you are ready, moving on to Ramp it Up! it keeps up the cardio and adds in harder strength training moves. And then ending with Burn it Up! to really blast the calories by doing faster movements and combined with even harder strength training moves. The program might also take longer than 6 weeks to really complete. I would really recommend doing every DVD until it's not hard for you anymore. If you've got a good cardio background, the first DVD should only take you 3-5 days, but if not, you might need it for 1-2 weeks. I would also recommend doing Burn it Up! for at least 3 weeks and doing Slim in 6-pack for the last 2 weeks as much as possible to really see the best results from the program.What's next?
Chalean Extreme in July! Contact me if you are interested in working through it with me! Two other coaches from Team Courage and myself are teaming up for a 60 and 90 day challenge so you wouldn't not only have me for support and motivation, you'll have 2 more coaches and their challengers too! Don't want to do Chalean? That's ok! When you contact me, I'll help you figure out the best program for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment