I'm loving the ChaLEAN Extreme workouts and can't wait to start the next phase. After 30 days, here are my numbers!
I've lost 6lbs and 2.75 inches total. One of the biggest accomplishments actually came earlier this week when I noticed that my skinny jeans were no longer skinny! I went out to the mall and I have to say, it was an awesome feeling to pick out size 8 jeans and know they were going to fit!! :) I only bought 2 new pairs, cause I'm hoping that soon, size 6 will be in my near future. I can't ever remember, even from high school, wearing a size 6 and I have no idea when the last time it was that I weighed less than 150 (I'm sure it was high school though!).
60 more days of ChaLEAN! BRING IT!
| Day 1 | Day 30 | Day 60 | Day 90 | |
| Weight | 152 | 146 | ||
| Chest | 37 | 37 | ||
| Waist (at belly button) | 36 | 34.75 | ||
| Hips (at widest part) | 40 | 39 | ||
| R Upper Thigh/Abductor | 24 | 23.5 | ||
| L Upper Thigh/Abductor | 23.5 | 23.5 | ||
| R Arm (7in from shoulder) | 11 | 11 | ||
| L Arm (7in from shoulder) | 11 | 11 |
I've lost 6lbs and 2.75 inches total. One of the biggest accomplishments actually came earlier this week when I noticed that my skinny jeans were no longer skinny! I went out to the mall and I have to say, it was an awesome feeling to pick out size 8 jeans and know they were going to fit!! :) I only bought 2 new pairs, cause I'm hoping that soon, size 6 will be in my near future. I can't ever remember, even from high school, wearing a size 6 and I have no idea when the last time it was that I weighed less than 150 (I'm sure it was high school though!).
60 more days of ChaLEAN! BRING IT!

Siobhan that is amazing what you are doing...it gives me that push. you can do anything if you put your mind and soul into it.
ReplyDelete