I just received my first Beachbody program, Slim in 6, and my first bag of Shakeology and let me tell you, I can't wait to get started!
Honestly, I was a little nervous about the Shakeology. I decided I wanted to try it with just milk and a little ice so I could see if I liked it plain like that. Well, it turned out pretty frothy which I didn't like although it did taste like chocolate. I think it was too much milk. I started looking up the recipes for the chocolate flavor on the Shakeology website and I'm making a list for the grocery store tomorrow!
My first day with Slim in 6 was great. It was definitely challenging on my arms and abs and I got a pretty good sweat going! Because I'm in pretty good running shape, I didn't get winded which made me feel good. I can definitely see this getting harder and I think I made a good decision on a program that I can pair with my running.
Honestly, I was a little nervous about the Shakeology. I decided I wanted to try it with just milk and a little ice so I could see if I liked it plain like that. Well, it turned out pretty frothy which I didn't like although it did taste like chocolate. I think it was too much milk. I started looking up the recipes for the chocolate flavor on the Shakeology website and I'm making a list for the grocery store tomorrow!
My first day with Slim in 6 was great. It was definitely challenging on my arms and abs and I got a pretty good sweat going! Because I'm in pretty good running shape, I didn't get winded which made me feel good. I can definitely see this getting harder and I think I made a good decision on a program that I can pair with my running.
No comments:
Post a Comment